Saturday, January 31, 2009

Three Helpings of Cheese Please

Yes, my children are hams for the camera! Not that they have a choice since I take their picture almost daily thanks to digital cameras. Remember the good old days of film when it cost an arm and a leg to buy film, processes and then get reprints of the few good ones for your family?! I still do. Some say that I take good pictures, I just reply that with digital I can take 20 - 50 pictures at a time and one or two are bound to turn out nice.

Well, nothing too exciting here, but I have to give my few loyal blog followers something to look at and read. :-) We are going to the park today it was suppose to be about 60 degrees but now the reports say 67!!!! I should have some park pictures up tomorrow!
Here are my three on "stage". The bay window has become the stage for the ice skating rink/dance hall. Eric was on here the other night singing (I use that term VERY lightly) into a toy microphone while the girls were dancing on the floor. Oh what the neighbors must think!

3 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

60 Degrees!! I'm jealous! We're going sledding today in the freezing temps! :) Have fun at the park!

Anonymous said...

You should have known that your children would follow in their mommy's foot steps with dancing, singing and acting. How much fun and laughs you must have. We are jealous that you are going to be able to take the children to the park today. 67!!! it is only 10 right now. Thanks for thinking about your blog followers. It does so brighten our day.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shannon. I'm jealous too!!! 60 degrees. Andrea went sledding today. Burrrr! It's cold here.