Thursday, January 15, 2009

Witch or not?


The girls were helping me get dressed this morning. Emma likes to pick out my clothes already and I don't know whether that will be a blessing later on so I stay hip or a curse that every outfit will be scrutinized...but that is tomorrows issue. While Emma was helping her mommy be more fashionable, Erin was putting together a gift for me. As most of you know, a gift from a three year old means a toy wrapped in a baby blanket or tissue. Mine was a one inch snow white dress wrapped in a kleenex. After thanking Erin for the lovely gift I said, "Wouldn't it be fun if we could magically make it big enough to fit mommy?" They told me I wasn't Snow White...good thing we got that cleared up! So then I said, "Maybe I am the Wicked Witch!" I was thinking I was pretty funny since Erin laughed but Emma replied matter of factly, "But mommy you can't be the evil witch, you don't know how to make poisoned apples!" Little does she know.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I am so glad that I can read all about the Egger family again. I love all of the pictures. But there is one problem you are about to cause me to be late for work! Just kidding, I am sorry to hear that Josh is gone to CA. I will give you a call soon. Take care, I miss you.

Love Ya, Stacy

Shannon Ryan said...

hahhaha Fabulous!!

Dona Eggar said...

I might call you for the recipe for poison apples should the need arise! (-:
I only have the one for poison mushrooms!