Monday, January 19, 2009

My Quirky Children



Erin loves to run around the house practically naked. I at least try to keep something on her bottom, which means Erin in panties running around the house. Here is a picture of her on the kitchen floor playing with me. I love her smile and the way the shadow highlights her features.







Emma was lying on the stools and when I asked her why she replied, "My back was hurting and this helps to make it feel better." Do we have a future chiropractor on our hands?





Eric did his usual pushing of the bar stool over to his favorite corner in the kitchen and started to climb on the counter to get a banana. I got him down, peeled the banana for him and went back to unloading the dishwasher. Well, apparently I didn't meet all of his requirements because he reached up, got a plate from the cabinet, broke his banana into bite sized pieces and THEN began to eat his snack. I guess he knows what he wants?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures to showcase the unique qualities of each child. Oh, how precious these blog entries are. I hope that you are keeping them on your computer some place for the children to enjoy when they are gown up.

Shannon Ryan said...

Fun!! Love that Eric broke his banana into bite size pcs! Awesome! :)