Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Love-Hate Relationship

Not with Eric but with the bunk beds, I love my little guy. I do LOVE the bunk beds because they provide lots of space for the girls to sleep. I love that they are well built and will look great separated out into two twin beds. I love that the girls love them and feel like big girls in their beds...Erin said that she missed her bunk bed while we where gone over the holidays. However, I HATE making the top bunk! Oh my goodness that is a day's worth of chores all rolled up into one. Enjoy the videos of my little guy "helping" me make Emma's bed.

3 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

you make the beds in your house? HAHAA

Anonymous said...

You made our day. He has such an infectous laugh and is always smiling. You just have to smile back.

Sarahbeth said...

I'm with you! Jess made these incredibly high huge bunkbeds for Sam and Ella saying "bigger is better" and "we have 9 foot ceilings, we might as well!" I hardly ever change the sheets, but when someone wets the bed. well, watch out, cause i am one cranky mom!