Friday, January 23, 2009

My Revenge....

I found this cartoon in our Parade magazine that came with the Sunday paper and HAD to share it.

Eric hasn't been sleeping well since Josh left. There have only been about three nights that Eric has slept all of the way through the night. It is almost always about 3 am and the sound of "Maaaa! Maaa!" rings through the house. Now to some, it wouldn't be bad to bring Eric to bed, which I have done just to get some more sleep, but Eric is a pre-sleep thrasher. He changes positions about every two minutes for what feels like forever and then I hardly get sleep. Also, Josh will be home in a week and a half and I can't have Eric waking up Josh every morning at 3. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about keeping him up later??? It could be worth a try.

Shannon Ryan said...

no idea! I got lucky with a sleeping kid and never had an issue.. BUT when you figure it out share with me.. cause I might need that for the future kiddos! :)

Dona Eggar said...

I would give him a drink and check his diaper then lay him back down with his blanket and tell him it's not time to get up...He may be thirsty.
Or he may need more exerise and getting energy out. With Daddy gone perhaps more trampoline time or...would help get his body to settle better for a longer time.
just ideas...