Sunday, January 18, 2009

A few quotes from the week

I noticed that I didn't blog on Friday or Saturday so I will add a few quotes from this week.

#1. While watching Meet the Robinsons (the part where an evil hat turns everyone bad) Emma said, "Mommy, I wouldn't be mean wearing that hat because I know Jesus and he makes me happy!"

#2. Emma was afraid to go downstairs one night because the lights were off so Erin said, "Emma it's okay because God and Jesus are with you." Then Emma said okay and off she went downstairs.

#3. We are in the process of making a few Valentine's Day cards. Emma was making one for Josh and said, "I want to give this heart tattoo to daddy so that he knows I love him!"

2 comments:

Dona Eggar said...

Don't you love that children so "get it"! Jesus does love them (and us, thank you very much!)
And it's amazing that the things we learn as children can carry us through life's trials. I am so glad that Jesus never changes.
(-: Mom

Dona Eggar said...

I love that! Those precious girls! I need them around to pep talk me through some things ;)
~Bekah