Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Day of Preschool

Today was also the last day of preschool for the semester. So, last night Josh, Emma, Erin and I made treats for her class and I must admit that it was so much fun. I have also included a few pictures from preschool including one of Emma and her "boyfriend" AJ. Emma and Erin really like AJ and talk about him frequently. Apparently, AJ thinks highly of Emma because when I met his father I introduced myself as Emma's mom and he replied, "Oh! AJ talks about Emma all of the time." And if a DAD remembers then you know it has happened a lot. :-) Josh wasn't too thrilled to hear that Emma has a boyfriend and asked my not to encourage this as she is ONLY 5! But girls are girls and we might as well enjoy the innocence while we can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how quickly they grow up. She sure does know how to pick out the cute boys. It is just so sweet at this age. Thanks for posting the pictures.