Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Little Things

The little things in life are sometimes the best things. I love how the girls run to me saying, "Mommy! Mommy!" EVERY time I pick them up from preschool. My little man is a great hugger. He will have me pick him up, wrap his little arms around me squeeing tightly and then nuzzle his head into my neck. I love the way my husband gently puts his hand on the small of my back and of course his kisses. Snuggling! Our whole household has snugglers and I absolutely enjoy having everyone climb in our bed in the morning snuggling and slowly waking up..which leads to tickling and then breakfast.

Today was another day with a great surprise. My best friend, Sherri, sent me flowers! I love getting flowers. Sherri is one of those life time friends who really gets me and still likes me! :-) Do you have one of those? Thanks to the army we are about 12 hours apart but the internet and free long distance has helped us to constantly keep in touch. My life is better with her in it! So, enjoy my birthday flowers I know that I will. Oh wait! I forgot I was informed that they are a centerpiece because that's what you get when you're old. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for comming today. I know it ment alot for Reggie and Sammy but mostly me. You are a good friend and I know I might not send you flowers but I can buy you some beer :) But no, really thank you for comming, you really are someone I am glad I met