Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let's give this thing a try


I must admit that I have become a blogger junkie! I visit my sister-in-law's blog every time I am at the computer and have a few friends that I check quite often. Does that make me a voyeurist? They do post it for sharing so I guess it's okay. Anyone who has known me for a long time knows that I am not the best about consistently writing...hence the title of this blog. However, I would like to get this down before Josh deploys next year as it is easier to share with family and friends through a blog. So, Five Scrambled Eggs has begun..inspired by the five members of our household who lead semi-scrambled lives and the Egg part...well if you know me then it's obvious.

9 comments:

Josh said...

You're cute

bendeaver said...

Thanks for including me in your blog announcement...

Sarahbeth said...

yippee! Welcome to the addiction! We miss your family so I'm looking forward to keeping up. Love, Sarah

Julie said...

Yeah!! We're looking forward to seeing all the pics and hearing about your lives. Claire misses her friend... she tells me still that she wants to move back there and see her.

Sherri said...

I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Heather! I love reading other peoples buiness! haha

Anonymous said...

Dear Heather, I love your blog! Thank you for starting it up and I think it will be quite fun to read and see the pictures you're so good at adding! Can you send me the family picture you just did in "biggie size" so that I can get it printed for jack's office and my frame with your family, please? I love that you keep us in pictures!!!
Also I'd like the one of Eric on the table with fruit basket and the girls first day of school. Bekah can help me order them! You're such a fun mom!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we will be able to keep up with what is happening with our family in Kansas. Glad you have decided to publish a blog. Love, Mom

Heather E said...

Thank you to Shannon for the inspiration!!!