Monday, August 17, 2009

Playing in the mud

When we arrived home from our last trip, Chicago for Justin and Katlyn's wedding, the children were thrilled to be playing in their backyard again. It rained while they were sleeping which meant mud pits under the swings! I figured that they needed a bath anyways so I let them have a great time!


The were just about to chase me through the yard...it helps that I am a "bit" over dramatic so that makes it more fun to chase mommy.

Cleaning off with cold hose water!


Playing "witchy-poo" in a semi-clean state.
Erin just informed me she was making nachos (after I asked what she was doing with the microwave)...gotta run!

3 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

Love the muddy messy shots!! AND the nacho thing is priceless!! I hope they were tasty! hehe

Heather E said...

When I got upstairs she was pulling a smoking plate out of the microwave and there was still 79:54 left on the timer. Needless to say we threw them away!

Shannon Ryan said...

HAHAHAAA She likes em crispy!