Thursday, February 19, 2009

Outside Play Last Week

Last week we had such nice weather and we enjoyed it. Let's start with Emma and Erin playing, I promise Erin didn't play half naked the whole day. She had a long sleeved shirt on under her short sleeved one, so when we took them off to take off the extra layer Erin went running! She enjoyed a few minutes of extra vitamin D absorption.



You can't have a HOT day without an ice cream cone, especially when you have Superman ice cream just waiting in the freezer to be eaten. I have fond memories of getting Superman Ice Cream at Meijer shopping with my mom. Thanks Mom!!! I laugh every time I look at this picture of Eric eating ice cream and think I may get this look at lot when he is a teenager. Emma is clowning around (sorry I had to do it) and Erin is happily enjoying her ice cream. In the next picture, Erin and Eric were ready to swim in the pool (which Eric climbed under the deck to pull out) but "bad mommy" but the kabosh on that. However, Emma is now working on invitations for her friends to come over for a pool party - what a party planner!


Eric had fun playing basketball. It was Erin's present when she was two and now Eric has played with it more than her. :-) We ended the day happy and tired...it was a good one.


2 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

I'm jealous!! It looks like such a lovely day!! We only had 1 of those.. looks like you've had lots more!HAHA
Eric's face in the first picture cracked me up!! WOW! I didn't think boys made those kind of faces! haha Enjoy the HEAT!! Gwen's favorite icecream is - blue icecream with sprinkles.. we always try to get her to taste superman.. but she sticks to her original favorite! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the children had so much fun last week. Such great pictures of the children outside and the picture of Josh reading to the girls.