Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goofy Kids


Emma wanted me to take her picture with her finger up her nose. I tried to get her just to make a cute smile but she thought this was hilarious. So, needing possible material for when she is older I took the picture. Notice the twinkle in her eye!


I think Erin is in training to be a Charlie's Angel. It started this Christmas when she was playing with Uncle Shaun and posing. She looks so "tough"! My favorite is her hiney sticking out...she surely didn't get that from her mama! Don't forget that you can click on the picture to make it larger.



This is Eric's impression of Grandpa. Enough said!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie's Angels eat your heart out. They have competition. Keep on posting those pictures. Andrea and I laughed until tears came because your kids are soooo darn CUUUUUUUUTTTTE!!!!!! I just love this age.

Shannon Ryan said...

Totally what Therese said - those angels have competition!!

I'm not letting Gwen see the nose picking one.. she's done the whole pick and eat thing a couple of times (imagine Shaun's dismay!!) and yesterday said that it tasted like french fries!! hahha The kid loves salt.. we should have figured this would happen sooner or later! ;)

Love the Eric, grandpa pose! How perfect!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if Josh's dad would appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

Teenage blackmail pictures. We love seeing the children in all their various poses and stages of their childhood. It does keep us connected with them.

Heather E said...

Dad, you are too funny!!!!! Thanks for the good laugh. :-D

Dona Eggar said...

Actually Jack has a flat butt too. It's his wife who carries the family bottom for everyone to pass on! I love the shorts. You have to keep them up so they don't fall down, but with the Eggar bottom they don't fall often, only with force!