Monday, February 16, 2009

All Partied Out

I would like to say that this picture was taken at the end of a fun filled day, but alas it was taken BEFORE the fun filled day. Poor little Erin just could not wake up for the preschool Valentine's Day party, even after 11 1/2 hours of sleep (I'm thinking growth spurt). I dressed her, went to get dressed myself and she fell back asleep in her chair. Emma wanted me to take a picture of Erin sleeping with a doll on her arm, she just thought that was the funniest thing. Then she wanted a picture with her. And then one of her kissing Erin (notice Josh trying to put on Erin's tights while she was sleeping).
She did wake up for the party and had a nice time.

3 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

WOW! That's hilarious! Esp. that Emma had all these poses that she wanted to get! hahaa

Dona Eggar said...

Wow, she must be having a big growth spurt to sleep through all that activity! I pray she's not getting something. Bless her little heart. I remember having James here and he would fall asleep and couldn't be wakened. The other guys put him in the empty bathtub, then out in the car like he was driving and took pictures. Jessica was mortified, as you can imagine! Hopefully Erin won't do this when she's 25! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Emma still thinks taking a picture with Ballerina Barbie is so funny. It could be shaving cream on the hands and tickling Erin's nose with a feather. AAHH, the age of innocence.