Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Introducing.......

Yes, it has been way too long since my last blog but our relaxing summer has turned into a busy one, but we are having fun. The people who suffer most from my lack of blogging is my family. Sorry! The following is a picture of my parents taken earlier this year.

They are sweet and loving couple and they love their grandchildren and great-granddaughter very much. Since they live in Michigan and we are in Kansas they like to stay in touch with pictures via my blog. Needless to say they are missing their grandchildren and the follow has occurred.
1. Email from mom;"Dear Heather, The attached picture (below) shows how old I was the last time you updated your blog with pictures of my grandchildren. Love, Mom

2. My dad called TWICE and left messages sounding like a VERY OLD man asking about the grandkids and if Eric had grown a beard or if Emma had gotten married yet. It had been so long since I had posted pictures.
It really is all very funny and is shows that my personality is genetic!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Dad and I laughed so hard that tears were rolling down our cheeks. Now everyone knows where your personality came from. We love and miss you very much.

Shannon Ryan said...

what a hilarious idea they had!