Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Bike Ride

We finally got a two seater trailer and a seat for Josh's bike so that we could all go riding together as a family. Since Josh is my Superman, he got all three kids. It also makes it easier for me to keep up, hence I say pull ahead of Josh a few times, while riding bikes. We have gone on a few bide rides already and really enjoy it. We ride the Linear Trail which is a 16 mile loop around Manhattan. The ride usually includes a stop at the new water park at City Park, sometimes lunch and a good workout for me and Josh. I am glad that we can go as a family!


The picture below is just a cute one of Eric and Josh at the kitchen counter.

2 comments:

Mom said...

This looks like a great way to have lots of family fun and create memories to last a lifetime. Keep them coming.

Shannon Ryan said...

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to go biking now?!! We bought an extra front mounted seat last year, figuring we'd need it by late this summer - but I know that next spring Gwen will be too big for it and delaney won't be ready til late summer.. so two is kind of pointless. I'll probably have to get a trailer.. but then I can only bike at the metro parks since I don't trust these folks around here to NOT run the trailer right on over! :(
Anyway, that looks SOOOO fun!!! Thanks for sharing!