Saturday, April 18, 2009

Eric - Sick and Silly

We went through a few weeks of the flu in March and poor Eric had the worst of it. I always feel bad when one of my children gets sick, but they do look so darn cute. I just loved the one of Eric sleeping in his bed. He was running a temperature and feel asleep while I was stripping him down a bit...just look at those rosy cheeks. And then the sink! His diapers were so bad that they required a bath after each one for at least a week. Thankfully we have a deep kitchen sink where he could just happily hang out in the water while I was still able to get things done. And of course the bleach was readily available to clean it out each time.


Eric is really all boy...well, almost. He has the deepest voice for a little guy and if you have ever heard Josh speak then you know where it comes from. However, he IS a younger brother to two sisters and with that comes dress up. There is "Bride Eric", "Gymnastic Eric", and "Make up Eric". I do have to add one more thing about "Gymnastic Eric" he started out as "Ballet Eric" and Emma told me he was going to be, "a ballerina boy so he can pick up girls!" My question was, "What do you mean, 'pick up girls'?"

Well,the last two he did on his own. It was one of those, "I haven't heard from Eric in awhile. Where is he? Eric? Eric where are you? Oh no!!!"

At least it was an easy clean up.

2 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

OH MAN!! How sweet! I love that Eric gets dressed up. What fun a little brother is! :)

Mom said...

He is just going to be the best brother. I just love the pictures. I am looking for BOY dress up clothes.