Saturday, February 20, 2010

Terminx

I hate having ants in my house so last spring I started using a regular Terminx program. It really has helped and we have the nicest man come out to the house. His name is "Mr. Preston" and he is like having a grandpa helping with our pest control. As many of you know, Eric loves being around men and since that has been missing in his life, he became Mr. Preston's assistant.
The shot I missed after this one was Eric on the floor to Preston's left. He really wanted to get down there and "help".

Then it was time to do my write up and Eric was just enthralled. He pulled up his chair about a close as he could get and didn't stop talking. Mr. Preston was very sweet and kept an engaging conversation with Eric until he left. We look forward to our next service in three months.

2 comments:

Dona Eggar said...

oh my goodness. I just loved Eric's face talking away to Mr Preston! That is the cutest thing!

Margie Ryan said...

What a wonderful man Mr. Preston is, to take so much time with Eric. I'm glad he got a male fix, he sure does need to bond with men.