Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eric the Destroyer

Well, maybe he is Eric the "I feel comfortable wearing whatever I like" with a grrrr sound after. Eric really is all boy! He HAS to have the blue cup, the blue plate, the blue utensils, the blue football, and loves to play ball, swords, a hard game of tag (ouch!), touchdown over the exercise ball (see video a few posts ago) and of course make manly sounds. However, Eric has two older sisters and frankly he doesn't mind going naynay (naked) or wearing "girl only" things much to the chagrin of his father.
Below is Erin and Eric, my two peas in a pod!
And yes, that is the ONLY thing Eric has on.
Only Eric could look so manly in pink.
And on this day I uttered the words, "Eric! Don't pee pee in your tutu."

If you look closely at his feet you can see that he is wearing my heels.
That would be Jessica Simpson animal print heels!


Naked in rain boots.
Need I say more?????

3 comments:

Shannon Ryan said...

What a great set of pictures!! LOVE the Eric, don't pee in your tutu!! hahaa

Dona Eggar said...

A runway model! Or it is a runaway model? Either way, he is all boy. We love it! (-:
Can you see Oma smiling? (-:

Dona Eggar said...

should I be looking at the second hand store for a used blue tutu???